Saturday, December 02, 2006

Covert Subliminal Influence by Kevin Hogan

Hi,

Just a quick note on Kevin Hogan's Covert Subliminal Influence DVD set. I purchased the set about a month ago and haven't really had the time to look at it up until today.

Talking of influence and persuasion I think there is a lot to be said for the quality of Kevin's persuasive ability as I bought it without even reading the description properly. I knew it would be good.

Wow...I must say it really is worth waiting for. I bought Kevin's other set of subliminal DVDs last year and always wanted to know a bit more about the technology behind the flashing images and words. Well it now looks like we are about to find out with the Covert Subliminal Influence DVD set.

I've only watched the first DVD and as usual Kevin captivates the watcher from the moment the DVD starts.

The only downside is that there was an issue with the camera at the end of the DVD so it cuts off before the end and DVD two starts at a different point, so you do miss some information that I feel is important.

However I've contact Kevin's people (A lovely lady call Katie Hogan, who replied within about 15 minutes on a Sunday afternoon - now that's service!) and they have said that Kevin will release a web based video to fill in the gaps some time soon.

I'm looking forward to the other DVDs and will keep you updated as I go along.

I'm currently working as a trainer/business improvement coach and I'm keen to see how I can use some of this stuff in my influence and persuasion efforts.

Cheers for now,

Jason

No comments: